Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Complete List of Pre-Lyme Diagnoses

Here is a list of everything I have been diagnosed with since I began getting really sick; I believe my first official diagnosis came eight years ago (after a frustrating period of time of multiple doctor visits without a single diagnosis). Every one of these diseases were all caused by me having Chronic Lyme Disease and its co-infections (I was most likely born with this disease). This miraculously means that once I conquer Lyme, most (if not all) of my once considered incurable/life-long diseases that left me bed-ridden will go away and I can finally live a healthy life. I can invest a few years or more of my life into intense treatment, and although it is nothing short of torture, it will end up being one of the biggest blessings of my life.

The significant lapse in time between all the below illnesses and my diagnosis with Lyme is why Chronic Lyme Disease is known as "The Great Imitator." Click here to see what other diseases Lyme mimics (well over 350), such as MS, ALS, Parkinson's and Alzheimer's.


Illnesses I Have That Were Caused By Lyme:

Brain Tumor
Mononeuritis Multiplex
Neuroborreliosis
Fibromyalgia
Idiopathic Hypersomnia
Mitral Valve Prolapse
Dysautonomia
Hypothyroidism/Hyperthyroidism
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Fibrocystic Breast Disorder
Complex Ovarian Cysts
Endometriosis
2 Abdominal Hernias (repaired)
Vestibulitis
Interstitial Cystitis
Pelvic Floor Muscle Dysfunction (High Tone, Rated: Severe)
Pelvic Congestion
Tumors in Pelvic Floor
Appendix Stones
Kidney Stones
Arthritis: Left SI joint and Left Knee
Narrowing of both SI Joints
Abnormality in Cervical Spine
Coccydynia
Anxiety/Depression
Non-Epileptic Seizures
Panic Attacks
Severe Muscle Spasms
Acute Paralysis

Additional Diagnoses from LLMD:


Chronic Late Stage Lyme Disease

Several Co-Infections, including Babesiosis, a malaria-like parasitic disease caused by infection with Babesia, a genus of protozoal piroplasms and Bartonella. 




No comments:

Post a Comment